Skip to main content

Top 5 versions of Monopoly

Game night. Getting family or friends together to have a good time. Order some pizza and sit around the table making memories. Sure there's tons of new games out there, but none more classic than Monopoly. If you really want to have some quality time and stay up until 3am making a night you'll talk about every time you get together, play monopoly. But, don't just play monopoly. Here are 5 great themed Monopoly sets. Grab one and setup a game night for next weekend!

Pokemon Monopoly - $26.89 - http://amzn.to/2mumvyj



Star Wars Monopoly - $22.00 - http://amzn.to/2r4eFky



Game of Thrones Monopoly - $59.99 - http://amzn.to/2mu2zf7



Marvel Comics Monopoly - $79.99 - http://amzn.to/2muqCum



Wine-opoly - $14.42 - http://amzn.to/2D0SjSq



Follow me on Twitter to hear about more great products available on Amazon @Sales_Team_Six

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YETI - is it worth it?

YETI is the hot brand for high quality beverage containers. And honestly, they are worth all of the hype. They really are that great. Keeping things hot, or keeping things cold. They do the job and do it well. They are more expensive than your average mug, but once you buy one you're guaranteed to start a collection. Here are some of my favorite YETI products: Follow me on Twitter  @Sales_Team_Six

Top 5 Car Accessories

Cars these days are usually jam packed with tech, so you may think “what more could I ask for?”. Or you could be like me and have a 2005 Toyota still stumbling down the street after all these years. In that case, I can almost guarantee you’re thinking “how can I make this piece of sh*t just a little better?”. Well no matter what your situation is, check out the following 5 car accessories that will make your morning commute, Sunday drive, and family road trips much more enjoyable. 1. Smartphone Mount - $22.49 -  http://amzn.to/2DkDdrX Mounting your smartphone to your dash is not only convenient, but is also, much more importantly safer. None of us should be texting and driving or even reading blogs while behind the wheel, but making phone calls and navigation are common uses for your phone in the car. And, in general, you have to look down at your phone to type your wife’s number or type in the address for your work event. Not safe. Positioning your phone on the dash in this co...

Amazon Affiliate Marketing - Getting Started

If you’re one of the 9 people that read my last post then by now you’re probably convinced you’re about to get rich as an Amazon Affiliate Marketer. So, where should you start? First, start a blog. Similar to what I’m doing right now, just create a free blog using blogger through Google and then start making posts about things you like. I’m going to continue to blog about Amazon affiliate marketing, but I’ll also branch out soon. Anyways, after creating a blog head over to the amazon affiliate site and create a free account. Setup is easy and quick. Then create/start using social media. I’m going with Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. I have already been tweeting links to purchase awesome products from Amazon. On youtube, I’ll start doing product reviews. And posts on Facebook too. Just put in some time and put out as many links to as many people as possible. Get creative and have fun with it. Amazon affiliate marketing -  https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/ Follow me on twitte...