Skip to main content

Family Fun Night - best card games and board games

Whether it’s family or friends, getting together with people you like or love is always nice... BUT how often do you just end up sitting there watching TV??? Well then get yourself some of the games below. These are my favorite games that I own.

1. Watch ya Mouth - $19.99 - http://amzn.to/2DpwAVu

Funny game. Very funny game. Try to pronounce odd phrases with a mouthpiece holding your lips open. It’s fun to try to read the phrases and to try to understand them. And if alcohol is involved, then it’s amazing.



2. Cards Against Humanity - $25.00 - http://amzn.to/2D5A6qb

Another very funny game. Be careful playing with your parents, but get a group of friends together and it’ll be one of he best nights of your life. One player reads a card offering up a question or fill in the blank. Then all other players play their funniest card fitting the situation. The responses are hilarious.




3. What do you Meme? - $29.99 - http://amzn.to/2DnPjAO

Keep the laughs coming. One player will draw a card with an iconic meme picture on. All other players will play one of their cards as a caption on the meme.




4. Sorry - $12.57 - http://amzn.to/2mm25r5

Only one player gets the last laugh in sorry. Not sure how your friends are, but I’ve been in more than a few very competitive games of Sorry. Move around the board crushing your friends hopes and dreams by sending them back to start as you reach home base.



5. Monopoly - $14.82 - http://amzn.to/2CTmUBz

I just could not leave Monopoly off of the list. Every household should own Monopoly and play at least once a month. As the entire group invests hours into this game, try to make your time spent playing more enjoyable than just focusing on the game. Usually by the end of Monopoly everyone is tired and nobody really cares who won. Just take advantage of being together as a family and enjoy conversation.



Follow me on Twitter @Sales_Team_Six



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Affiliate Marketing

Amazon affiliate marketing. Something you’ve probably heard of if you’re on this page, but if you haven’t.... Amazon affiliate marketing is a great opportunity for anyone to make some extra money online. I’ve actually spent hours upon hours clicking on bad links telling me I could make thousands of dollars a week doing this or that. But it’s all lies. Working from home and being successful isn’t easy so don’t believe any ad that tells you it is. However, I’m starting to buy into this affiliate marketing thing. So I’m giving it a shot and I encourage you to do the same. Start with amazon. They have tons of products so you can market whatever you want. Use your Facebook and your twitter. Use YouTube and blogger. All free. Just market popular products or your favorite products. Cheap or expensive. Toys. Work equipment. Clothes. Jewelry. Anything! All you do is take the link for your product and include it in a post on social media. When people use your link you will earn a commission. It ...

Top 5 Car Accessories

Cars these days are usually jam packed with tech, so you may think “what more could I ask for?”. Or you could be like me and have a 2005 Toyota still stumbling down the street after all these years. In that case, I can almost guarantee you’re thinking “how can I make this piece of sh*t just a little better?”. Well no matter what your situation is, check out the following 5 car accessories that will make your morning commute, Sunday drive, and family road trips much more enjoyable. 1. Smartphone Mount - $22.49 -  http://amzn.to/2DkDdrX Mounting your smartphone to your dash is not only convenient, but is also, much more importantly safer. None of us should be texting and driving or even reading blogs while behind the wheel, but making phone calls and navigation are common uses for your phone in the car. And, in general, you have to look down at your phone to type your wife’s number or type in the address for your work event. Not safe. Positioning your phone on the dash in this co...