Skip to main content

Top 5 Lego Sets 2018

I'm no longer "technically" a child, however, legos do still keep me young at heart. Legos are a solid present for any child and absolutely every child should be exposed to them. My brother and I spent countless hours playing in our own imagination land with legos. From Star Wars, to Superheroes, to Indiana Jones, Legos has something for everyone. With my son only being 4 months old at the moment, he's not quite ready for legos but they're definitely in his future. Check out the Top 5 Lego Sets for 2018.

1. Lego Star Wars BB-8 Droid - $97.99 - http://amzn.to/2r09emS 

Anyone who has been following the most recent Star Wars Trilogy (should be everyone) has probably fallen in love with BB-8. Now, I'll be the first to say that nobody can replace R2-D2, but BB-8 is a pretty good substitute for the younger generation. And, since you're probably not a Jedi capable of building your own droid from scratch, I would suggest making your own BB-8 out of legos. 



2. Iron Man vs. Ultron - $23.12 - http://amzn.to/2CWBect

I have to admit, I still have not found any cooler looking lego figure than Iron Man. Iron Man is a must have for any lego collection, along with the rest of the Avengers of course. Let your imagination run wild, as he battles countless enemies. 



3. Superman: Battle of Smallville - $44.95 - http://amzn.to/2r1bytR

Since I included a Marvel character, it's only fair to put my favorite DC Hero on the list. Superman is probably the most powerful being in the lego universe (unless you find a Goku of course). Superman vs. General Zod takes me way back to VHS tapes. A solid setup for any lego battle scene.



4. Benny's Spaceship - $120.18 - http://amzn.to/2DlvfyT

The LEGO Movie. I wish I was younger when it came out, but I can still appreciate it. It blew all of those stop animation YouTube videos right out of the water. Build and fly Benny's Spaceship around your house, and feel like you're right in the movie. 




5. Jurassic World - $59.99 - http://amzn.to/2qUGHyJ

Another must have set. Bringing Dino's from the Jurassic World into your lego world is highly recommended. The imagination can run wild, as all characters build vehicles and attempt to escape the dino's wrath. 






Follow me on Twitter for more Lego Set Suggestions - @Sales_Team_Six

Subscribe to my email list to receive the Amazon Deal of the Day - http://eepurl.com/dgDV4L

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Affiliate Marketing

Amazon affiliate marketing. Something you’ve probably heard of if you’re on this page, but if you haven’t.... Amazon affiliate marketing is a great opportunity for anyone to make some extra money online. I’ve actually spent hours upon hours clicking on bad links telling me I could make thousands of dollars a week doing this or that. But it’s all lies. Working from home and being successful isn’t easy so don’t believe any ad that tells you it is. However, I’m starting to buy into this affiliate marketing thing. So I’m giving it a shot and I encourage you to do the same. Start with amazon. They have tons of products so you can market whatever you want. Use your Facebook and your twitter. Use YouTube and blogger. All free. Just market popular products or your favorite products. Cheap or expensive. Toys. Work equipment. Clothes. Jewelry. Anything! All you do is take the link for your product and include it in a post on social media. When people use your link you will earn a commission. It ...

Family Fun Night - best card games and board games

Whether it’s family or friends, getting together with people you like or love is always nice... BUT how often do you just end up sitting there watching TV??? Well then get yourself some of the games below. These are my favorite games that I own. 1. Watch ya Mouth - $19.99 -  http://amzn.to/2DpwAVu Funny game. Very funny game. Try to pronounce odd phrases with a mouthpiece holding your lips open. It’s fun to try to read the phrases and to try to understand them. And if alcohol is involved, then it’s amazing. 2. Cards Against Humanity - $25.00 -  http://amzn.to/2D5A6qb Another very funny game. Be careful playing with your parents, but get a group of friends together and it’ll be one of he best nights of your life. One player reads a card offering up a question or fill in the blank. Then all other players play their funniest card fitting the situation. The responses are hilarious. 3. What do you Meme? - $29.99 -  http://amzn.to/2DnPjAO Keep the...

Top 5 Car Accessories

Cars these days are usually jam packed with tech, so you may think “what more could I ask for?”. Or you could be like me and have a 2005 Toyota still stumbling down the street after all these years. In that case, I can almost guarantee you’re thinking “how can I make this piece of sh*t just a little better?”. Well no matter what your situation is, check out the following 5 car accessories that will make your morning commute, Sunday drive, and family road trips much more enjoyable. 1. Smartphone Mount - $22.49 -  http://amzn.to/2DkDdrX Mounting your smartphone to your dash is not only convenient, but is also, much more importantly safer. None of us should be texting and driving or even reading blogs while behind the wheel, but making phone calls and navigation are common uses for your phone in the car. And, in general, you have to look down at your phone to type your wife’s number or type in the address for your work event. Not safe. Positioning your phone on the dash in this co...