Skip to main content

Amazon Affiliate Marketing - Getting Started

If you’re one of the 9 people that read my last post then by now you’re probably convinced you’re about to get rich as an Amazon Affiliate Marketer. So, where should you start? First, start a blog. Similar to what I’m doing right now, just create a free blog using blogger through Google and then start making posts about things you like. I’m going to continue to blog about Amazon affiliate marketing, but I’ll also branch out soon. Anyways, after creating a blog head over to the amazon affiliate site and create a free account. Setup is easy and quick. Then create/start using social media. I’m going with Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. I have already been tweeting links to purchase awesome products from Amazon. On youtube, I’ll start doing product reviews. And posts on Facebook too. Just put in some time and put out as many links to as many people as possible. Get creative and have fun with it.

Amazon affiliate marketing - https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/

Follow me on twitter @Sales_Team_Six

Let’s be friends on a Facebook - SalesTeam Six

Check out my YouTube Channel - Sales Team Six

Stay tuned for my next blog post - Amazon Affiliate Marketing Twitter Tips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Affiliate Marketing

Amazon affiliate marketing. Something you’ve probably heard of if you’re on this page, but if you haven’t.... Amazon affiliate marketing is a great opportunity for anyone to make some extra money online. I’ve actually spent hours upon hours clicking on bad links telling me I could make thousands of dollars a week doing this or that. But it’s all lies. Working from home and being successful isn’t easy so don’t believe any ad that tells you it is. However, I’m starting to buy into this affiliate marketing thing. So I’m giving it a shot and I encourage you to do the same. Start with amazon. They have tons of products so you can market whatever you want. Use your Facebook and your twitter. Use YouTube and blogger. All free. Just market popular products or your favorite products. Cheap or expensive. Toys. Work equipment. Clothes. Jewelry. Anything! All you do is take the link for your product and include it in a post on social media. When people use your link you will earn a commission. It ...

Family Fun Night - best card games and board games

Whether it’s family or friends, getting together with people you like or love is always nice... BUT how often do you just end up sitting there watching TV??? Well then get yourself some of the games below. These are my favorite games that I own. 1. Watch ya Mouth - $19.99 -  http://amzn.to/2DpwAVu Funny game. Very funny game. Try to pronounce odd phrases with a mouthpiece holding your lips open. It’s fun to try to read the phrases and to try to understand them. And if alcohol is involved, then it’s amazing. 2. Cards Against Humanity - $25.00 -  http://amzn.to/2D5A6qb Another very funny game. Be careful playing with your parents, but get a group of friends together and it’ll be one of he best nights of your life. One player reads a card offering up a question or fill in the blank. Then all other players play their funniest card fitting the situation. The responses are hilarious. 3. What do you Meme? - $29.99 -  http://amzn.to/2DnPjAO Keep the...

Top 5 Car Accessories

Cars these days are usually jam packed with tech, so you may think “what more could I ask for?”. Or you could be like me and have a 2005 Toyota still stumbling down the street after all these years. In that case, I can almost guarantee you’re thinking “how can I make this piece of sh*t just a little better?”. Well no matter what your situation is, check out the following 5 car accessories that will make your morning commute, Sunday drive, and family road trips much more enjoyable. 1. Smartphone Mount - $22.49 -  http://amzn.to/2DkDdrX Mounting your smartphone to your dash is not only convenient, but is also, much more importantly safer. None of us should be texting and driving or even reading blogs while behind the wheel, but making phone calls and navigation are common uses for your phone in the car. And, in general, you have to look down at your phone to type your wife’s number or type in the address for your work event. Not safe. Positioning your phone on the dash in this co...